What are your cells doing over time? And over a long time? How do they develop? Where do they go? And on which itineraries? Do they change shape? And to what degree?
Phase Holographic Imaging provides an innovative tool that lets you continuously image and monitor your cells directly inside your incubator even over long periods of time.
Our HoloMonitor® M4 is a small microscope designed to operate 24/7, in a small corner of your incubator. Without any labels or stains, it uses digital holography to record your cells in real-time.
The result is real 3D images and quantitative data on your cultures, all the way down to single-cell level, collected in a completely non-invasive way. And beyond standard data be amazed with all the morphological parameters you can examine this way. Just by looking at cells with a holographic view.
HoloMonitor is a time-lapse cytometer for label-free in vitro live cell imaging and analysis, directly in your incubator.
HoloMonitor is used by scientists all over the world to study the life cycle and behavior of living - well, or dying - cells, under physiologically optimal conditions. No stains needed.
The employed technique, holographic microscopy, is cell-friendly, fast and simple to use, offering unique imaging capabilities for live-cell kinetic investigations, at both single-cell and cell-population levels.
The HoloMonitor M4 live cell imaging system is designed to visualize and quantify adherent cells over time. The system software, App Suite, allows researchers to create publication-ready images, videos and diagrams of cellular behavior, using a range of applications - all label-free.
Cell QC Assay
Evaluate cell integrity and detect changes of your cell culture.
Dose Response Assay
Recognize drug toxicity patterns and kinetics of drug effects from interactive dose response curves.
Spatial Cell Tracking
Study single cell motility and migration patterns and distinguish between cell subpopulation behavior.
Determine the exact cell number in your cell suspension.
Cell Motility Assay
Explore average cell population motility based on cell speed and accumulated cell distance in real–time.
Examine more than 30 parameters, as cell morphology can be sensitive markers for cell damage.
Cell Proliferation Assay
Robust kinetic cell proliferation assessment by direct identification and counting of individual cells.
Wound Healing Assay
Easily obtain kinetic information on how cell populations close the wound gap and determine cell front velocity.
- Light source: External laser unit
- Sample illumination: 635 nm, 0.2 mW/cm2
- Magnification: 10x
- Lateral resolution: 1 μm
- Field of view: 500 μm × 500 μm
- Working distance: 0.5 – 2 mm
- Autofocusing range: 1.5 mm
- Image capture rate: 1 image/s
- Image size: 1024 × 1024 pixels
- Stage travel range: 100×70×10 (x×y×z)
- Stage repeatability: 5 μm
- Dimensions: 290×200×190 mm (w×d×h)
- Space required in incubator: 400×270×190 mm (w×d×h)
- Weight: 5.15 kg
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64–bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7 (8th gen)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM (min 8 GB)
- Hard drive: 512 GB SSD (min 256 GB)
- Display: Full HD (min 1920×1080)
- Other: 2 built–in USB ports
Sample and Environment
- Cells: Adherent cell monolayer
- Cell culture vessels: 6-, 24-, 96-well, Petri, IBIDI
- Operating temperature: 10-40° C
- Operating humidity: Max 95 %
- For research use only